Campus Safety Department
Campus Safety exists to glorify God and supports the mission and values of the institution, by our:
- Professionalism: To excel as a capable and skilled campus safety team
- Customer Service: To excel as a courteous and friendly campus safety team
- Effectiveness: To excel as a competent and efficient campus safety team
- Emergencies: 911
- 24 Hour Guard Shack: 661-362-2500
- On Duty Supervisor: 661-713-7561
- Director of Campus Safety: 661-362-2208
- E-mail: email@example.com
In the event of a life threatening emergency, faculty, staff, and students registered with the campus mass notification service will receive emergency alerts via text message to cell phone. Students may register for TMU Alert during semester pre-registration and any student or staff member may register or update a primary cell phone at any time by navigating to Self-Service / My Profile / Phone Numbers.
Active Shooter Training
The following video presentation (TMC LOGIN REQUIRED) is provided as a service to the campus community: Active Shooter Training Presentation. Remember: Always Call 911 and CSD for any crime in progress.
Campus Community "Need to know"
2016 The Master's University Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
Campus Safety and Security Survey on Department of Education Website
Title IX Information
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
Campus Safety Codes (Vehicle and Safety Policies)