Campus Safety Department
Campus Safety seeks to glorify God as mature Christians in community with one another at TMC, by our:
- Professionalism: To excel as a capable and skilled security team
- Customer Service: To excel as a courteous and friendly security team
- Effectiveness: To excel as a competent and efficient security team
- Emergencies: 911
- 24 Hour Guard Shack: 661-362-2500
- On Duty Supervisor: 661-713-7561
- Director of Campus Safety: 661-362-2208
- E-mail: email@example.com
In the event of a life threatening emergency, faculty, staff, and students registered with the campus mass notification service will receive emergency alerts via text message to cell phone. Students may register for TMC Alert during semester pre-registration and any student or staff member may register or update a primary cell phone at any time by navigating to Self-Service / My Profile / Phone Numbers.
Active Shooter Training
The following video presentation (TMC LOGIN REQUIRED) is provided as a service to the campus community: Active Shooter Training Presentation.
Campus Community "Need to know"
2015 Master's College and Seminary Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report
Campus Safety and Security Survey on Department of Education Website
Title IX Information
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program