The Mustang Challenge
-September 19, 2015-
- Location: Central Park - 27200 Bouquet Canyon Rd, Santa larita, CA, 91350-21723
- 8:00 AM* Women’s 5k "A" (*Tentative. Finalized Time Announced Tues. Sept. 15)
- 8:45 AM* Men’s 8k "A" (*Tentative. Finalized Time Announced Tues. Sept. 15)
- Awards: A plaque will be presented to the top finishing NCAA D1 team for each gender, as well as the 1st place team in the invitational scoring. Also, the top individual finishers in each race will receive a Nike dryfit t-shirt.
- Men's Course Record: 24:50.11 - 2013, Sergey Sushchickh, Sophomore, UCLA
- Women's Course Record: 17:01.56 - 2013, Kelsey Smith, Junior, UCLA
- Archived Results: (M) 2012, (W) 2012, (M) 2013, (W) 2013, (M NCAA D. 1) 2013, (W NCAA D. 1) 2013, (W) 2014, (M) 2014, (M NCAA D. 1) 2014, (W NCAA D. 1) 2014
For a larger copy of the Women's 5k map, click HERE.
For a larger copy of the Men's 8k map, click HERE.
- For a packet containing all information about the 2015 Mustang Challenge, click here.