2013 Placerita Canyon Holiday 5k
-December 28, 2013-
5k Race Information:
- Location: The Master's College (21726 Placerita Canyon Rd., Santa Clarita, CA 91321)
- Time: 9:00 AM
- Free pancake breakfast for all participants after the race!
- Awards: Awards will be for Male/Female top finishers in each age division. Age divisions are 11 and under, 12-18, and adult categories.
- Register HERE!
- Mail in entries will not be accepted
- Early Registration (Before December 1): Adults: $20, Youth: $15
- Late Registration (After December 1st): Adults: $25, Youth: $20
- Youth is considered 12 years of age and under on race day!
- All entries include pancake breakfast, and souvenir T-shirt.
Race Day Instructions:
- Check-in: Check-in begins at 7:00 AM. All participants must check in prior to the 9:00 AM start time to pick up their race tags. The check-in table will be located on the baseball field.
- Map/Directions: Please see the campus map along with driving directions to The Master’s College.
- Parking: Located on Placerita Canyon Road, you may park in any of two marked lots (see map).
- Restrooms: Located at the front and back entrances to the gym (see map).
- Pancake Breakfast: An all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast will be available immediately following the race – so come hungry! Meal passes for the pancake breakfast will be distributed to race participants (free) at check-in. Non-race participants may purchase meal passes for $3/person.
Runners will start on TMC's athletic field, pass through the gate onto Quigley Canyon Rd., make a right on Cleardale, continue on Quigley Canyon Trail to the turnaround loop and run back to the athletic field, finishing on TMC's Athletic Field (Terrain: turf, pavement, dirt and sand trail). Course is almost 100% flat with winding turns. Please note that if inclement weather occurs, the course may be considerably muddy!