"Cheaper by the Dozen"
Dramatized by Christopher Sergel, from the book by Frank B. Gibreth, Jr., and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey
Dates & Showtimes:
Fr/Sat Evenings, Sat. Mat.October 18-26, 2013
Evening Shows 8:00pm Sat Matinee 2:30pm
Auditions will be held in MC101: FIRST WEEK OF FALL CLASSES
Tuesday & Wednesday, August 27th & 28th
· Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
· Location: MC101
Callbacks - Thursday, August 29th, 7:00pm – 10:00pm in MC101
Read-Through - Saturday, August 31 in the evening
Auditions are open to all TMC Students
- TMC Theatre productions are open to all TMC students of all majors/disciplines/year!
- The acting audition will be a cold read – chosen by the directors from the script. A list of audition passages for each character will be provided at auditions in the foyer.
- Scripts are availble for purusal on reserve in the TMC Library or you can order a personal copy from Dramatic Publishing
- You can audition either night, Tuesday or Wednesday and you can come any time between 7-10. Once you arrive, you will fill out an audition form and sign up for a slot. Each audition will last 15-20 minutes. A callback list will be posted by midnight Wednesday night for callbacks on Thursday night.
- Rehearsals: Tues/Wed 7-10pm and every other Thursday. All involved in the production (cast and crew) will be able to receive up to 1unit of credit and will enroll for TH100/TH300. Note: if you are at your 18 unit limit, you can sign up for the class for 0 units. This is good to have on your transcript!
- TMC Fac/Staff are welcome to audition with the understanding that if a current TMC Student is as capable of playing the part, they will always take precedence. Email directors for special Fac/Staff Audition slot
- Looking for: 8 Men (able to play roles from 14 - 50) and 7 women (able to play roles from 12 - 50)
- There are many opportunities to serve on production crews in the following areas.
- You must come to auditions to fill out an application for production crew and then you will be notified when the crews are chosen.
- Set Building & Design
- House Crew
- Tech Crew