Where to Give
The Master's College Fund
- Addresses most pressing needs of the college, primarily funding student scholarships
The MacArthur Endowment
- Targets the long-term sustainability of the institution
- Scholarship Endowments
The President's Circle
- Special VIP activities throughout the year, including concerts, arts, athletic events and conferences.
- Scholarship support through The Master's College Fund is one of the highest priorities and the President's Circle provides strong support for our students. Join the President's Circle today! Learn more..
- Choose to designate your gift to the specific area that you wish to support.
The Legacy Society
- Many friends of The Master's College who own property, stocks, and other financial assets chose to steward their assets effectively by including the college in their estate plans. You, too, may find that establishing a trust can hold tax and estate advantages for you and for your family while you support this ministry. Consider becoming a legacy partner by considering the college in your estate. Please feel free to contact us so we can help you make wise decisions about making a planned gift.
- Support the spiritual development of student/athletes through the pursuit of excellence in intercollegiate athletics
The Master's College equips young Christian men and women for spiritual service and leadership - on the job, in the home, and through their ministries. That was our goal when we began as Los Angeles Baptist College in 1927 and that remains our goal today.
Every class we teach and every degree we confer stand on the foundation of God's Word. Our students acquire knowledge from a biblical perspective, filtering everything they learn through the lens of God's Word. In other words, they gain wisdom to serve and wisdom to lead.
I invite you to join us in training the next generation of Christian leaders.
John MacArthur, President