Program Learning Outcomes
The following Program Learning Outcomes have been established by The Master's College faculty to define the areas of knowledge and skills that students graduating from this major degree program should have developed:
Liberal Studies Program Learning Outcomes:
- The student will increase proficiency in the different subjects taught in the K-8 curriculum.
- The student will understand the foundations of and connections between disciplines.
- The student will make explicit connections between current courses in the major and K-8 classrooms.
- The student will discover and develop his/her unique God-given abilities.
- The student will build an understanding of students in K-8 classrooms in California.
- The student will learn ways to examine and test ideas and to reflect on teaching practices so that they can become life-long learners.