Program Learning Outcomes
The following Program Learning Outcomes have been established by The Master's College faculty to define the areas of knowledge and skills that students graduating from this major degree program should have developed:
General Program Learning Outcomes:
- Describe essential developments of U.S. History, answering "who, what, when, where, why, and how" questions relating to these important events and trends.
- Describe essential developments in World History, answering "who, what, when, where, why, & how" questions relating to these important events and trends.
- Describe different philosophies of history.
- Articulate a biblical philosophy of history.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct research with
- Traditional primary source materials,
- Traditional secondary source materials, and
- Current technological resources and techniques, and then structure lucid, logical, & reasonable historical arguments from those documents.