Degree Completion Referral Program
Greetings from The Master's College! The Degree Completion Program has a student referral program and we want you to take part. If you recommend someone that becomes a student, we'll show you our appreciation with a $100 check. Our research indicates that you're a major contributor to the enrollment efforts of our program….so we'd like to express our thanks for your continued support! Here are the details:
Who can receive a referral benefit?
- You! A TMC/TMS alumnus or current student.
- NOTE - current TMC/TMS employees are not eligible; you cannot "self" refer and no referral benefit to a spouse.
What is a referral?
- A person giving exposure & recommendation to the program that influences the new or returning student to pursue acceptance in the Degree Completion program.
- A returning student is defined as one who needs to complete at least one course in their major and has not registered for a Degree Completion course in the past 18 continuous months.
What is the referral benefit?
- A $100 check cut directly to the referrer.
When must the referral be identified?
- During the application process. Academic counselors will specifically ask the applying student if there is a referring party.
When will the referral benefit be granted?
- When a passing grade is achieved in the first major class and the student status is in good standing.
Contact Matt Frields at email@example.com or (661) 362-2675 for more information.